It’s important that all deadlines are met and communications are addressed in a timely manner so that we can launch your website as soon as possible. Here are our expectations of you and your team:
- Respond to email communications within 1-2 days of receipt
- Complete your onboarding form within 4 days of assignment
- (If you are starting a new website or adding new content/pages to your website): complete your content form within 4 days of assignment
- Upon receipt of your website prototype, provide feedback within 2-3 days
- Upon receipt of your full website, provide feedback within 4-5 days
- Upon receipt of your final website, provide approval within 1-2 days
- We will begin billing for work as soon as the contract is signed and work begins.
- Digible will host all websites. Please let us know if you anticipate any issues with this.
- Digible does not require that we manage your website’s domain, but we can if needed.
- We offer a baseline list of 6 pages, along with formatted content for each of those pages. Additional pages can be discussed on an as-needed basis.
- If you plan to write your own copy for your website, our team will provide you with rules and best practices on how to do so effectively. We will also perform a basic review to ensure that any spelling/minor grammar errors are resolved.
- Let us know if your team needs assistance with copywriting services – these can be coordinated for an additional fee.
Clients are expected to provide high-resolution images and branding assets for their projects. If assets are deemed insufficient (low resolution, low quality, inadequate quantity, etc.) additional work and/or stock photography may be required. This additional work may cause schedule delays. More information on acceptable formats and specs can be seen below:
- Logos should be provided as vector file formats such as AI, EPS, or SVG. PNGs may also suffice (if needed), but these are not preferred.
- If vector files cannot be provided, then high-resolution JPGs or PNGs may be used.
- If any adjustments need to be made to the file (removing the background, changing the color, etc.) additional time may need to be added to the schedule.
- Branding guides should be provided as PDFs or web links. If a branding guide cannot be provided, then simply provide your branded colors (RGB or HEX) & preferred web fonts (must be available on Google Fonts).
- If your web fonts are not available on Google Fonts then we will choose the closest available option.
- If the brand does not have any designated web fonts, then we will use the default fonts from the website template.
- If branded colors cannot be provided, our team will use an auto-generator to create a color palette for you to review.
- Websites paying for ADA audits will have their sites scanned to ensure that there is high enough contrast for ADA compliance. If your colors do not pass this checkpoint then we will alert your team to the issue and give you the opportunity to work with your marketing team to resolve it. If you are unable to provide revised colors, our team can make the adjustments.
- Any additional branding materials should be provided in their native file formats – EPS, AI, PDF, PSD, or IND are preferred. Exceptions can be made for PNGs or JPGs if they are high resolution or at least 800px wide.
- JPG files are preferred at as large or high resolution as possible. Files should be at least 800px wide at 72dpi, but 1800-2400px is preferred.
- If assets are deemed insufficient (low resolution, low quality, inadequate quantity, etc.) we may require that your team provides us with stock photography.*
- If this is the case, our team will alert you and provide you with information and the opportunity to produce the necessary assets.
- *Please note that we strongly recommend using your own photography rather than using stock imagery. Stock images can degrade your performance on search engines, and they can be a red flag for potential residents and deter them from touring your community.
Our base template is WCAG-certified compliant. However, once new content is added to a website, it is immediately at risk for being non-compliant. If your company requires that your website meet a particular level of ADA compliance, let us know as soon as possible. Please be advised that this will incur additional costs and will affect the project timeline.
We have 2 options for working with your team on ADA compliance. In both of the cases outlined below, our team can assist with applying the recommended remediations to your website as needed.*
*3rd-party integrations such as chatbots, interactive sitemaps, and virtual touring tools are not able to be edited.
Our team will run your website through an ADA testing system that will conduct automated tests and produce a high-level report. This is the most cost-effective solution, but it will not cover all the bases necessary for technical WCAG-certified compliance.
Our team partners with a WCAG-specific company whose employees are all US Government-certified Accessibility Engineers and V5 Trusted Testers. Their team also specifically includes members who are blind/visually impaired and execute real disabled user testing validation. Their team will compile a detailed report of findings and recommended remediations.
Ongoing Monthly Maintenance
After your site is launched, Digible will maintain your website in the following ways:
- Scaled hosting on a dedicated server
- SSL certificate monitoring
- Security & vulnerability checks
- Automated daily offsite backups
- WordPress core updates
- Theme & plugin updates
- Up to 2 hours of requested website changes (as needed)*
*The 2 hours of requested changes do not roll over each month. If your requested change(s) will take more than 2 hours, then it can be broken up across multiple months, or you can pay an extra fee to have it all done at once.
Help Your Multifamily Property Work Smarter
Digible is dedicated to establishing the most extensive presence in multifamily marketing with the aim of cultivating a more cooperative, happier, and forward-thinking industry outlook.